Saturday, October 11, 2008

I figured since I was updating Ravelry, I should share a couple of my latest projects. This is the latest offering from theknitter.com's luxury sock of the month club. The pattern is Licorice Twist by Debbie O'Neill - isn't it gorgeous? I particularly love the cuff - very fun to knit and kind of different.


The yarn is Dream in Color - Smooshy. It's a little thicker fingering weight but will be so warm and lovely! I think the fall colors are great and go well with our burning bush in the front yard.

Every year a group of us Sox Knitters on Ravelry knit "good juju" socks to cheer the Red Sox on. Here's this year's offering - so far, so good. We believe the formula this year is (1) me knitting the socks; (2) my colleague Peter going to the game; and (3) my other colleague Holly's cat (Shebu). Oh - we're NOT superstitious!


This is my plain vanilla sock knit in Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock stripes in the Loopy colorway. I got the yarn from The Loopy Ewe What a fun shop! These socks are for my younger son.

I've been making hats! My friend Beth (Ms. Baseball Knitter) told me about Malabrigo yarn - heaven! It's SO soft and the colors are gorgeous. Here are flap caps I knit for Tom and for Sam. Both in Malabrigo worsted weight. The pattern is a Cottage Creations design - Mighty Mitts and Flap Caps.




Happy fall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! the boys are sooooo big!